For all you guys cooking at home right now, Sweet Baby Ray's has a new sauce that we can't wait to try out - Ray's Chicken Sauce. Expanding their popular lineup of dipping sauces and spreads, Sweet Baby Ray's has answered the call for chicken's perfect pairing. Whether crowning an at-home sandwich masterpiece or served up alongside tenders or nuggets for dipping – Ray's Chicken Sauce delivers an addictive, subtly-sweet, smoky flavor that will soon make it a must-have in homes everywhere as consumers prepare and eat more meals at home.
Sweet Baby Ray's Chicken Sauce combines the traditional flavors of honey mustard and barbecue sauce into a topping that was specifically made to bring out the best flavors of chicken.
"As so many of us continue to eat lunch and dinner at home, condiments have taken center stage on our tables," said Tom Murphy, Vice President, Brand Marketing for Sweet Baby Ray's. "And amid football and backyard 'tailgating' season, we will continue to deliver new flavors for home chefs to serve their families and guests."
Sweet Baby Ray's Crispy Chicken and Bacon Sandwich
While dining out is easy, we're big fans of saving money and reducing the risk involved in going out to eat so this is a great option between visits to your favorite restaurants.
Ready in: 30-60 minutes
- Sweet Baby Ray's Chicken Sauce
- Brioche buns
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1c. buttermilk
- 1c. flour
- Pickles, sliced
- Heat oil in a medium pan
- Place buttermilk and flour and two separate shallow bowls. Set chicken in buttermilk so it's fully submerged. Remove chicken and place in flour, flipping until fully covered.
- Lay chicken in a medium pan with oil and fry on both sides for 5 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool.
- On the brioche buns, place lettuce and fried chicken. Then drizzle on Sweet Baby Ray's Chicken Sauce. Top with bacon, pickles and bun.
- Serve with your favorite side and enjoy!