#DrivingMatters Great American Road Trips Twitter Party
Road trips are an opportunity to explore this amazing country. It's more than just a way to get somewhere but rather an opportunity to see and experience things you simply can't when you only fly over them. Next week, we're headed into the California desert with 10 bloggers for a once in a lifetime opportunity to camp in Joshua Tree National Park, explore Historic RT 66, share stories around a campfire and see, do, eat, drink, and experience things you can't imagine unless you were there with us.
This is something that you can do with your family too. With summer almost here, it's time to start planning your next road trip and we're going to share some tips on how to make those trips epic!
Join #MenWhoBlog, along with special guest blogers as we talk about our favorite road trips and share excitement for our upcoming adventure exploring the California Desert.
Thursday from 2 pm ET / 11 am PT.
How to Participate in the Twitter Party:
1) Monitor the official Twitter Party Hashtag, #DrivingMatters
2) Follow @MenWhoBlog for questions that will be presented as "Q1: Where would you love to go on your next road trip? #DrivingMatters"
3) ReTweet questions and your favorite comments by others participating in the party via the #DrivingMatters
4) Answer questions by responding in this format making sure to include the hashtag #DrivingMatters, "A1: I'd love to go to the beach! #DrivingMatters"
5) Make some new friends, ask questions, and most importantly - have fun!
Blogger Co-Hosts and Special Guests:
Also follow these blogger co-hosts and special guests ...
Help Us Spread the Word ...
If you are as excited as we are to talk abour Road Trips, then help us let others know by sharing this tweet: