If you’re a car enthusiast, you’ll want to keep your vehicle in great condition. Maintaining your vehicle isn’t just about aesthetics, it’s about safety, and retaining value. To support you, there are plenty of applications which can help you to take great care of your car. From small repairs to gas consumption and tire pressure, let’s take a look at some of the best apps out there.
The Autoist app helps drivers to organize their vehicle or fleet, here you can monitor MPG and gas economy, record inspections, and log maintenance work. It’s simple to upload documents and receipts, by taking a picture or scanning a document using the web portal. Autoist uses a cloud-based system, which syncs your data across all your devices. The application was designed for fleet management, but you can just as easily use it for one vehicle. There are plenty of things you can do with Auto ist including:
- Create reminders for important maintenance checks.
- Access records offline.
- Export data using excel.
- Choose metrics, whether liters, gallons, kilometers, or miles.
Using the FOBO Tire app you can monitor the pressure of your tires. It’s important that your tires have the correct pressure, to ensure a smooth drive, and stay safe on the roads. The app features tire pressure sensors, and sends you notifications about your tires, (whether you are close to your vehicle or not). FOBO Tire includes features such as:
- Monitoring your tire pressure 24/7.
- Can manage 20 cars with the app.
- Share data with 100 other users.
- Simple tire rotation feature.
- Simple replacement process for tire sensors.
- Features to protect your vehicle from theft.
The GasBuddy app helps users to check for the nearest gas station, and locate the cheapest gas prices. The app also offers directions to the gas stop, to save you time. Gas Buddy includes plenty of useful features including:
- Monitor driving habits: Gas buddy provides tricks and tips to reduce your gas consumption.
- Gas rewards: When you shop with the app, you can get rewards like free gas fill-ups.
- Share gas prices: Help your fellow drivers, by sharing info about gas price deals.
- Record fill-ups: Monitor your gas usage, use the log as a record for taxes and reimbursement.
- Keep safe: Learn about recalls for your vehicle, all from the app.
Car Minder Plus
Car Minder Plus is a handy app to help you maintain your vehicle. Using the app you can log your repairs, fill-ups, and services. The application sends reminders so that you know when your car needs to be serviced. You’ll also get data about your average mileage. The app is suitable for managing just one vehicle, or you can use it to manage multiple cars or a fleet. As well as the service log, you can record gas expenses and repairs. With the help of Car Minder Plus, you can set mileage intervals and reminders, and export your vehicle data via email.
DIY Car Repair App
The DIY Car Repair app has plenty of advice to help you perform simple repairs on your car. Of course, you’ll have your car serviced regularly, but it’s still handy if you can troubleshoot small issues. With the help of the app, you can learn about everyday maintenance, including how to maintain your engine and oil. You can learn simple fixes for everything including your filters, fuses, headlights, spark plugs, and brake lights. Maintaining your vehicle correctly can help you to increase longevity, reduce depreciation, and save money.
Car Pros Car Management
Car Pros is a digital space for you to log everything about your vehicle. You can assess the life span of different car parts, use the OBD adapter, track your operating state, and remove trouble codes. There’s a ‘Logger’ feature where you can track the services you need, and prolong the life of your car! The ‘OBD’ feature helps you to track your vehicle's operation, and clear off DTC trouble codes. Using the app you can set reminders, monitor fuel logs, save parking spots, find auto shops, get fuel stats, and more.
Maintaining your car properly means always keeping on top of any issues, and identifying which services your vehicle needs, and when. Whether you need to source Toyota second hand parts or reduce your fuel consumption, it’s certainly worth looking after your vehicle.
CarFax Car Care App
The CarFax application will provide you with scheduled maintenance updates, whether it’s emission inspections, tire rotations, vehicle registration, or oil changes. There are plenty of benefits to using the CarFax app, such as:
- Monitor service and repair history.
- Service alerts for upcoming inspections.
- Info about safety recalls.
- Get estimates about repair costs.
- Access charts with your average MPG.
CarMD makes it simple to take great care of your vehicle. All you have to do is sync up Carmd with your OBD2 port. You’ll get maintenance schedules, diagnostic reports, and predicted car issues. If you’re buying a used car, you can use CarMD to access the car history reports and make a well-informed decision. The app has plenty of useful features including auto-tracking, and recommended car services. Using CarMD you can access data about the health of your car, on the go. Take advantage of features such as:
- Check if your vehicle will pass an emissions test
- Get access to ‘predictive diagnostics’.
- Use predictions to budget for repairs in the future.
- Assess what that engine light means
With the help of these nifty apps, looking after your vehicle needn’t be a chore.